Make Your Own Handcrafted Natural Beverages
Quickly and easily make your own natural soda! Successfully create traditional favorites like apple cider and mead. Then effortlessly move on to perfecting your own beer and wine brewing.
Hi Healthy Homebrewer!
I let my kids drink soda…..
Actually, I let them make it too…..
You should see the stares I get from other moms when my kids announce these two facts. After I have a chance to explain I’m always delighted with the wonderful conversations that happen as result.
Oh yeah, I wanted to clarify one thing. When I say soda, I mean soda - not a flavored water or some strange herbal cocktail. We mean fully carbonated, great tasting soda!
Have you given up on soda all together?
Between high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners and “other flavorings”, the ingredients list of most store-bought soda is downright scary, not to mention unsustainable!
But those toxic ingredients can be found in other beverages too. I remember the first time I saw high fructose corn syrup in sparkling wine. I couldn’t believe it!
Homemade natural beverages are so good. Once you start making your own you’ll NEVER go back to store bought!
And the best thing about all these beverages is that they are not loaded with artificial or unpronounceable ingredients.
A double win!
Hi, I’m Jennifer.
I’m the author of the Preparedness Planner series.
My husband Bill and I teach growing your own food, cooking from scratch and preserving at Self Reliant School - an online school designed to keep traditions, sustainability and community alive and well.
Is brewing your own alcoholic beverages even legal?
It is legal to brew things like cider, beer, wine, and mead, which is exactly what the Homebrewing eBook teaches.
All brewing levels are welcome…..
This Homebrewing Mini Course is for those who have never made any handcrafted beverage, as well as those who have been making their own favorite creations for years. We created this mini course from the Homebrewing eCourse. We include our 85 page eBook with 13 lessons to help brew the best creations at home naturally.
Make your own natural handcrafted beverages...
Inside you will learn…
- What yeast is and how it plays an important role in homebrewing. Yeast is one of those things you might remember from science class, or maybe you’ve used it in baking. Turns out there’s more than one kind of yeast and you’ll need to know the differences to brew up some great handcrafted beverages. - Page 9
- Worried that you’ll be “growing” something rather than brewing something? You’ll discover how to sanitize your equipment and make sure all your beverages are safe to drink. - Page 11
- Want to create your own soda recipes? No problem. We encourage you to be creative and have fun with your soda creations. Learn the Basic Fruit Soda ingredients and then you can create your own family recipes. - Page 16
- We love grape and orange soda as much as the next person, but we give you the power to think outside the box and a few outside the box recipes to boot! Learn how to make Watermelon Mint Soda. - Page 17
- Learn how to make old fashioned root beer. Because it’s made from roots and bark it’s one of those drinks with mysterious ingredients. We’ll show you what ingredients go into homemade root beer, and even show you how to make your own recipe. - Page 21
- What happens when your soda goes flat? Or even worse maybe it never had in carbonation to begin with. We show you what to do when your soda has no carbonation. - Page 28
- Would you like to be able to enjoy a traditional bottle of apple cider all year long? Or maybe give some as a gift? Learn how to easily make hard apple cider. - Page 29
- You’ll have the clearest, purest brew after you learn how to rack your cider and do a secondary ferment. - Page 31
- Store your cider at room temperature until it’s time to drink it. We’ll show you how to pasteurize your cider. - Page 32
- Take advantage of apples in season. We teach you how to make an inexpensive cider press using a few 2x4 and some screws. - Page 35
- No more making apple cider and it not turning out the way you want. Learn how to troubleshoot your apple cider. - Page 40
- Mead is a very old fashioned traditional brew from the middle ages made with honey. Learn how to brew mead using local honey. - Page 45
- It’s hard to get good cheap wine. Stop looking and learn how to make your own good inexpensive grape wine. - Page 57
- You don’t want to brew beverages with too much alcohol, but you want the alcohol to preserve your beverage. How to determine the right alcohol level with a hydrometer. - Page 60
- Bottling wine is an art all on it’s own, but it’s really not hard. Learn how to bottle your own wine. - Page 62
- When it comes to beer the possibilities are endless. Learn the basic ingredients and how to get started making your own craft beer. - Page 71
- Take hard liquor to new heights by learning how to make alcohol infusions. Page 81
- And so much more…
5 Videos To Help You Get Started Fast
With this mini course you’ll also receive 5 master class videos from our homebrewing class to help you get started. They will help you get started with soda and cider along with making sure you have the best foundation with an understanding of yeast and sanitizing.
You’ll wonder why you waited so long to make your own beverages.
Here’s what’s in each video:
Video 1: Yeast, Sanitizing and Hydrometers--In this video we’ll go over the basics and set you up for success by giving you a great foundation to make your own handcrafted natural beverages.
Video 2: Soda Part I--You probably know someone, or are yourself, addicted to soda. It’s that common! Learn how to take the first steps toward breaking that addiction and putting beverages made with wholesome ingredients into your body.
Video 3: Soda Part II--In this video we go beyond the basics so you can create your own favorite recipes. You’ll never look back after being able to make any kind of soda you like.
Video 4: Hard Cider Part I--In this video we take it up a notch and create a old fashioned seasonal favorite. You’ll learn how to save money and make your own cider.
Video 5: Hard Cider Part II--We’ll show you have to make the best cider possible even when problems arise, and then also how to increase the dynamics of your cider by blending apples.
These step-by-step tutorials offer you a chance to see brewing in action.
A FREE Gift For You….
We’d like to offer you a bonus when you purchase the Homebrewing Mini Course!
Our Family’s Two Special Root Beer Recipes--We have one for basic root beer and and other for a little bit more colorful advanced root beer.
Both are our FREE gift to you.
Click Here To Order Your Homebrewing Mini Course -- just $47.97 ($99 value)
30 Day Money Back Guarantee...
We’re so sure you’re going to love our Homebrewing mini course that we’re offering a 30-Day money back guarantee.
If for any reason you decide that making your own beverages from natural ingredients is not for you then we’ll refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked!
We can’t wait for you to get into the kitchen and start creating your own brews. You’ll see how much fun you and your whole family will have with these old fashioned natural drinks.
Here is what to do now…
Quickly and easily brewing natural healthy beverages for you and your family starts with these 3 easy steps:
- Download your Homebrewing eBook. Click the Buy Now button below.
- Watch the first two videos Yeast, Sanitizing and Hydrometers and Soda Part I.
- Start your first batch of homemade natural soda.
Click Here To Order Your Homebrewing Mini Course -- just $47.97 ($99 value)